Thursday, December 27, 2012

Special thank yous


I just wanted to give you a special thanks for your contribution to my son Gavin. He is one month old and spent his Christmas eve receiving open heart surgery for two rare heart defects that were found in the nick of time.  This has all been a very shocking experience. Having a family like yours show your care is truly overwhelming and appreciated.  I can only hope other children and their families have been as lucky as my son and my family.  My older brother Brodie was lost to bacterial meningitis at age 11 and I can only think it is children like him and your daughter who are watching over other children like my son and providing them with hope.  I hope your family is having a good holiday season.  Thank you for everything.



Our son is in the Children's Hospital and we wanted to thank you for the wonderful gifts you brought by today!


I just wanted to say a BIG Thank YOU to Team River Of Hope...we received some wonderful presents today that brightened our little guy Kellan's day. Thank you again ♥ ♥


My son is at the American Family Children's Hospital right now and we had a visit from your team today. My husband and I would like to thank you for your generosity while we are here. Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment