Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Recent Thank You


This a recent email thank you we received.  It touched our hearts.  Please pray for this precious little girl as well as all the other children who are on a difficult journey in life.
 
Thanks so  much to the Konen family for the wonderful Christmas gifts.  My daughter, Madelyn, age 3, was diagnosed with neuroblastoma, stage 4, high risk, on December 14, 2012.  We are currently undergoing the intense chemotherapy treatment schedule, and we are approaching the surgery phase of her treatment in the next few weeks.  This past Christmas, Maddy and my daughter, Natalie, age 5, both received wonderful Christmas gifts from your family.  It was not an easy Christmas for me and my husband, Brian, but the Christmas gifts helped give us some joy and inspiration during a difficult time.  Riviera’s beautiful picture touches my heart each time I see it.  I believe children like her are angels watching over Maddy and our family.

 With many thanks for your kindness and generosity,
  Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment