Sunday, January 8, 2012

Very Special Thank Yous From Patient Families

My name is Lynne and my daughter, Hope, was in AFCH last week for repeat spinal cord surgery. She received a beautiful bag of gifts which brightened her day. Your mission to bring hope and joy to children is such a blessing! Thank you for keeping your daughter's spirit and memory alive! Lynne, Jim, and Hope

Hi Jen and Todd - Again thanks for last week. I heard so many great things from the units! Also the Child Life staff is so excited about what we got for the program.


Hello, I just had to thank you for the wonderful project that your family is doing. My daughter received a gift bag from your family this past week. It was so nice and really brightened her day. I think what you are doing really matters to people and what a loving way to let Riviera's life continue and touch people. She was a beautiful child. I am terribly sorry for your loss. Thank you for staying strong for her. Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment