Saturday, February 4, 2012

A heart touching thank you...


Hello Konen Family!

 My name is Elizabeth and my son was recently hospitalized for 1 week at AFCH. I wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful things you have done. The beautiful handmade blankets really made the hospital room feel more like home than a hospital. But even more than that honestly just seeing your beautiful daughter's smiling face all over the place cheered me up every single time I saw it. I love how you have turned her memory into something so powerful and beautiful rather than only sad. It made me so happy to see that beautiful face! :) When I was reading your blog I was so moved and inspired! You are truly an amazing family.

Thank you again for all that you have done and the countless lives you have impacted. I wish you and your family nothing but love and blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment